Class: CETP 4.3 Installing Appliances and Interior Vapor Distribution Systems
Date: August 13 – 14, 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Prerequisites: CETP 1.0 Basic Principles and Practices
Registration Deadline: July 30, 2019
All classes will be held at the following location:
Carson City: The Nevada LP-Gas Board
106 E. Adams St.
Carson City, NV 89706
1. A Non-Member is considered a person or an employee of a company not licensed under the Nevada LP Gas Board and/or is not a retailer of propane.
2. Registration forms and fees must be received by the NPDA two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled class. Registration deadlines are included in the schedule.The NPDA will no longer be ordering extra books or tests for possible late registrations per the NPGA’s new policy of charging the Association $13.00 per returned paper exam.
3. If the NPDA does not have five (5) registrants for a scheduled class two (2) weeks prior to the class, the scheduled class will be canceled.
4. The maximum number of students for the classes being held in Carson City is 20 and registration will be on a first-come, first serve basis.
5. Accommodations for late registrations will be based upon class size, available supplies and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact the NPDA to inquire about availability. Class cost for walk-in will be $50.00 per NPDA member and $100.00 per non-member.
Primarily focuses on how to design and install a vapor distribution system inside a structure or within any portion of the system installed under the scope of NFPA 54.
Course objectives include:
• Identify different appliance types, requirements, and restrictions.
• Understand the design and installation considerations for gas appliances.
• Explain how to design and install natural, direct, and mechanical draft venting systems.
• Identify how to determine system pressure and load and other piping considerations.
• State how to convert gas appliances and add appliances to a system.
• Understand the process of installing interior piping.
Requirements for Certification include the following:
• Prerequisite: 1.0 BP&P Certification completed within 12 months of passing the exam
• Passing score on 4.3 Installing Appliances and Interior VDS exam
• Completed 4.3 Installing Appliances and Interior VDS Skills Assessment returned to testing center within 12 months of passing the exam
Download/view the registration form.
For more information, contact Lisa Menante at [email protected].