Hall of Flame
The Hall of Flame award is presented at the Nevada Propane Dealers Association’s Annual Conference to an individual member or LPG industry company who has made significant contributions to both the Association and the Nevada propane industry as a whole. The NPDA nominating committee considers the following criteria when reviewing nominees and choosing a recipient for induction into the Nevada Hall of Flame.
- Minimum of 10 years in the LPG Industry;
- Minimum of 5 years in Nevada and/or active membership in the NPDA;
- Membership in the NPDA is to be considered;
- Individuals and/or LPG Industry Companies may be nominated;
- Must be nominated by the Nominating Committee and/or a simple majority of the NPDA general membership;
- Notable contributions to the NPDA will be considered by the Nominating Committee and/or a simple majority of the NPDA general membership.
2022 Hall of Flame Recipient
Past Hall of Flame Recipients:
United Pacific Energy
Hall of Flame Honorees
Western Meter Proving
A.C. Bud Wolf